General Terms and Conditions
Locked Services General Terms and Conditions
To whom does the GTC apply?The GTC applies primarily to Locked Services Kft. (1012 Budapest, Vérmező út 10-12, hereinafter: Locked Room, as service provider), and on the other hand to all persons who use the services of Locked Room (players).
Possibility to deviate from the GTCLocked Room undertakes to provide services under conditions different from those of these GTC only on the basis of a separate written agreement. If the GTC and the separate written agreement differ, the content of the latter shall prevail. In matters not regulated in a separate written agreement, these GTC shall prevail.
Subject of GTCThe subject of these GTC is the services provided by Locked Room, the organization of escape room games, and the activities related to the service,
in particular the following:
- Reservations for games can be made on the website www.locked.hu, by phone or in person at the location of the game rooms. These GTC are accepted upon booking.
- You must provide real personal details when booking.
- After a successful booking, we will send you a confirmation email.
- The booking ID can be requested on site.
- All bookings are final, so there is no refund. If there is still at least 24 hours between the start time of the game and the time of cancellation, the reservation can be re-arranged for another time by keeping the deposit.
- Cancellations or transfers will only be accepted 24 hours before the selected time. In case of cancellation or modification within 24 hours, the full amount of the booking belongs to the service provider, it cannot be used for another time. If the full amount has been paid in advance and there are less than 24 hours left until the game, the service provider deducts the current amount of the deposit from the price of the game and issues a voucher for the difference, which can be used within 180 days.
- In the event of a no-show, i.e. in the event of a cancellation within 1 hour before the game, the entire amount paid belongs to the service provider, there is no possibility of a refund or the organization of a new game at the expense of the amount paid.
- If there is a ten minute delay, the clock will start in the game. In the event of a thirty minute delay, the team will no longer be able to play and will not claim a refund for the game.
- Locked Room reserves the right to lock games due to maintenance or changes. The service provider can cancel the booked dates after prior notice or suggest a replacement.
- The price of the game can be found on the website www.locked.hu
- Payment can be made through the website using PayPal, credit card payment (MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express) or cash on site.
- If an advance payment is required due to the time, this can only be done online, using PayPal or a credit card. After paying the down payment, the remaining amount must be paid on the spot before the start of the game.
- The deposit cannot be refunded in case of no-show, cancellation or change of time within 24 hours.
- Only cash payment is possible on site.
- A maximum of one discount can be applied to a game. Discounts cannot be combined.
III. Participation in the game:
- The games are designed for teams of 2-6 people. Only one team will participate in the game, no other team will join in case of a small number. A team of more than six people is not allowed, even if there was a precedent for that before.
- The game lasts for a maximum of 60 minutes.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended. We provide lockers for storing bags and valuables.
- The environment and use of the escape rooms are different from the usual everyday rooms, so in order to use them as intended, all players are required to attend a short training and work more closely with the Locked Room staff before the game.
- The escape room game is a simulation game in closed rooms, which can mean a great deal of mental stress and occasional physical exertion. Physical activity includes, but is not limited to, activities such as standing, bending, squatting, stretching, lifting, crawling, climbing stairs or ladders. Occasionally poor visibility or various lighting effects may occur in the room.
- In view of the above, participation in the escape game involves various dangers and risks. Players may suffer mental or emotional harm, and in extreme situations, physical safety may be compromised. The escape room is not especially recommended for: people with heart disease, epilepsy, panic disorder, claustrophobia, and with other phobic diseases.
- The use of the Locked Room is at everyone's own risk, on a voluntary basis.
- The game can be used by adults who are of legal age. For minors, a statement signed by a legal representative is required - so please have the minor accompanied by legal representative or sign the statement in advance.
- Admission is free for children under the age of 4, but a maximum of two players under the age of 4 can join a team and the team size must not exceed 6. Animals are not allowed in the play area.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs, narcotics or other mind-altering substances or engaging in inappropriate behavior may be excluded from the game.
- Smoking is not allowed in the entire area of the games rooms and the condominium on site.
- The game also includes an evaluation at the end of the service, so the provider shall also send an e-mail requesting an evaluation after the game.
- Persons participating in Locked Room games are required to:
• use the equipment as intended, do not climb on it, do not apply a sudden force to it (eg punch, kick), are obliged to try to preserve their condition,
• refrain from entering an area closed to visitors,
• notify the Locked Room staff immediately if an accident-prone situation or damaged device / equipment is detected in the room,
• report any signs of illness affecting themselves or those around them immediately to Locked Room staff,
• cooperate with people in the room
• fully comply with every instruction of the Locked Room staff
IV. Copyright, confidentiality:
- All Locked Room games are copyrighted and as such are automatically protected by copyright.
- In the Locked Room game, photo, video, or audio recording is strictly prohibited.
- Players are not allowed to disclose the details of the game, they are not allowed to disclose it to third parties, they are obliged to keep it as a Locked Room trade secret even after the end of the game.
- The player is obliged to comply with the provisions of these GTC, and if he suffers an injury, accident or other damage as a result of violating it, the Locked Room is not obliged to reimburse it.
- In any case, the liability of Locked Room may not exceed the lower of the following amounts: HUF 100,000 or the amount of actual damage. Actual damage does not include: loss of profit, indirect (consequential) damage or loss, and damage or loss resulting from a third party claim.
- The Locked Room informs the players that it has liability insurance, so the player is obliged to work with the Locked Room staff to enforce any claims, in particular to record the minutes and provide any evidence.
- The Locked Room informs players that if the injury or other damage caused to a player is attributable to another player, Locked Room will not be liable for the conduct of the offender.
- If the player violates the provisions of these GTC, he shall be liable for the damages caused by him in accordance with the rules of liability for damages caused by breach of contract, in particular, but not exclusively:
• the player is obliged to compensate for any damage caused to the room or objects resulting from improper use of the room or the equipment and devices in it.
• A player who infringes copyright can be removed from the room and prosecuted.
- The Player agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Locked Room from any claim, claim or liability, cost, damage or expense incurred by any third party, including any legal costs incurred as a result of the Player’s It violates the provisions of the GTC, so expressly, but not exclusively, in the following cases.
• providing incorrect, incomplete or false personal data, misuse of personal data of other data subjects,
• damage to persons in the room during the game,
• damage to property in the game rooms.
VI. Data protection
- Locked Room has a data protection policy, which can be accessed at the following link: www.locked.hu/adatvedelem.html
- The Locked Room informs players that it is conducting camera surveillance in the escape rooms, details of which are available to anyone on site.
- In matters not regulated by the GTC, Hungarian legislation shall prevail. The Hungarian courts have jurisdiction to resolve legal disputes arising in connection with these GTC.